I have been perusing for green, black, and white nursery stuff, and it's really hard to find! Lots with chocolate, but few with black.I found this one online, and I keep going back and forth on it. I like the crib sheets, skirt, and bumper. Not so much the blanket, curtains, or rug. Like the green, not the yellow. I don't like the way it's presented in this room, with the brown furniture and the floor. So I'm not sure. And I still need to look at greens and paint.
And I'm terrified I'm going to paint and change my mind. Because it is so early in the game. We had an agreement to start trying in August, so I started planning, to feel like I was doing something, to feel like we were there. And then we decided to start sooner! But I'm still jumping the gun. I just want something to DO.
No comments:
Post a Comment