I'm surprised by the ferocity. Nothing ever sounds good these days--nothing. Everything I eat all day is shoved down my throat in an effort to get any calories at all. And then night falls and I just want a doughnut. Really, really bad. And we're doing a really good job at just not keeping sugary junk in the house. But tonight we made a QT trip.
Other weirdness? The easily winded thing. Not that I've ever been especially athletic, but it's ridiculous.
Doc appointment today! Number 2. This feels like it's taking forever!! Forever to show instead of just feel fat. Forever to be able to start buying stuff. Forever to find out the gender. Forever to meet the kid. FOREVER.
I did find a bugaboo stroller on eBay, and if things go well I'll get a great price for it. Then just have to get a car-seat that is adaptable to it (I think there are only 2 brands). I'm enjoying the deal hunting! And the research (kinda).
No comments:
Post a Comment