Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I had a dream last night that I was at a house party with my brother, Christie, and Gayla. At one point Sam brought me a drink, and it didn't occur to me until after I drank it to find out if there was alcohol in it. I asked him and he started to tell me a story about making it, but then Christopher Nolan (director of The Dark Knight) started sending texts about Carter being in the next Batman movie. And then Gayla came in and told me to start doing sit ups, because, not to be mean, but I was starting to look porkie, and a friend would tell you.

I wish my friends knew. Starting to make me crazy. Less than 2 weeks to go.

In happy family news, my cousin and her family welcomed their third baby, Amelia "Millie" Ann Bowler. Everyone is happy and healthy! Congrats to the Bowlers!

No comments: