There's a 24 hour fitness in Lee's Summit that has a REALLY nice facility (maybe it's just really nice to me after slumming at Bally's). All the equipment is new (and you can plug your headphones straight into the eliptical to hear the tv), there's a stretching cage, a pool/whirlpool/shower/steam room area that doesn't make me think I'm going to catch something, and giant locker room. They have a basketball court instead of raquetball, but we didn't really use raquetball anyway.
I'm excited. Last night I did an hour on the eliptical, my body needed to work out so badly. Then I barely had the energy to lift, so I did a set of arms, and then I called it. First night out, and pregnant, did not need to kill myself.
Tonight we interview the CNM, the CPM I like seems kind of flakey about making appointments, which is not a point in her favor. Ryan's taking tomorrow off to relax, and Thursday our flight to NH leaves at 6 am!
No comments:
Post a Comment