I don't have a ton left to do in the two weeks remaining this semester. I don't have a single final. I do have three papers (one is due tomorrow, the other two in a week). I have so, so much time to get this done, particularly since my husband is visiting his brother in Washington state this weekend, so my chief distraction will be gone.
But I am so, so burned out and just plain tired. I woke up early this morning to work on one of the papers, but took a three hour nap an hour and a half later. Three hours! This baby is sucking my energy for sure.
I'm just tired of being busy. But traveling is now done, school and internship are almost done, Christmas shopping is very nearly done (4 people to go!). Then I can stay home and bake Christmas goodies and volunteer once a week till the birthday. I am very ready to be done. Which is surprising to me, I very rarely look forward to down time this much.
No comments:
Post a Comment