Wednesday, January 13, 2010





How's a super pregnant, jobless, out of school, stuck at home, mom-to-be to spend her time?

eBay, baby.

Goodies I have won (and spent less than 50 bucks total! Muah ha ha ha). And, not to be a brand whore, but they are all Gap, Janie and Jack, or Tommy (meh). There's even a Dior thrown in there.

Even via the internet, I am a shopping queen!! So far, I've only received the purple dress in the mail, but it's in perfect condition. An excellent outfit for picking Grandma up at the airport.

Oh! For your entertainment. The last one is truly...amazing.

Oh! In baby news, since I skipped my doc appointment and haven't had a pelvic exam in three weeks, the only progress to report is that my chiropractor thinks the baby may have dropped lower due to some spreading of my pelvis (everyone woman's favorite phrase) and the increased pelvic discomfort I've been having. Other than that, I feel great, though.

No comments: