Yesterday I pointed out to Ryan that we've had snow on the ground for a week and I haven't beaned him with a snow ball once. He said, "That's because you can't bend over to make one." So I'm tempted to freeze one for later and surprise him in a nice warm shower...
Not much to report. Flutterbug got a lot of new clothes today, thanks to a sale at Janie and Jack's (my favorite baby clothes). I bought her a hat, two pairs of pants, a shirt and a sweater. My friend Kristin got her the cutest little navy velveteen dress with pink roses embroidered around the hem, a matching bonnet and tights. I'm officially afraid to go near baby clothing stores as I am incapable of displaying any self control. I did not purchase the cutest navy sailor suit at Macys today. That was my big accomplishment.
I've been doing loads of Wii fit, trying to focus on aerobics. I am a badass at hula hooping, which may sound like a bit much for someone who is 38 weeks pregnant. I will shake this baby out. I am not kidding.
For reasons I can't understand, the heatburn has gotten a lot worse than it's been the whole pregnancy. Maybe she's in there belatedly growing hair. Who knows.
I've been focusing on pampering myself, as the time to do so is drawing to a close. Lots of hot (shallow) baths, face masks, sugar scrubs, etc. Ryan even scrubbed my feet for me (kind of hard to get to). I need to get my hair cut, but leaving the house means finding clothes that fit and are warm, and that's often not worth the effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment