Monday, February 8, 2010


Today we took Rory out for some errand running. Rory did great! Mommy was a little stressed.

I fed her right before we left, got her in the car, and she was happy and quiet as soon as the car started. Ryan wore her in the sling while we went to Chipotle, Target, and Petsmart. The kid slept the entire time, cuddled up against her dad. I love the sling because people say "oh how old is she?" about a little bundle they can't see (her face was covered) and they don't shove their germy faces in hers. Made me feel better about taking her out by myself and being able to handle it, for sure.

Oh, and Ryan + baby in sling= chic magnet.

We got home, I fed her, and we had an excellent practice session without the nipple shield! Lots of latching, now we just need to work on the follow through.

Here's Rory and I wearing the same outfit (I used the goofy pic of her because a: it cracked me up and b: it was the closest to the same position as the one of me).

No comments: