I'm having trouble choosing a bathing suit for Rory's trip back east this summer, please weigh in...



And pardon my fluorescent orange hair. The chic who screwed it up is fixing it Tuesday. It was significantly darker when she did it a week ago, and it faded almost instantly.
5 comments:
I instantly fell in love with the first one myself. But why can't she wear both on different days?
I've been leaning towards the orange one. The color is better, and the hat is adorable. The chance of her wearing sandals at the beach are pretty slim.
Spending money on two bathing suits that will fit her for one summer (if we're lucky) seems kind of silly, so I'm looking for one that I really, really like.
Oh, I see. I thought you already had both in your possession. Go with your instinct. Go orange!
Nope! I've become the eBay queen of boutique baby clothes.
I like the orange one!
Post a Comment