Sunday, June 13, 2010

Finally home!

I had a great time, very relaxing. Looked around at some areas with apartments, watched movies, listened to music, came home with my dads books.

Rory was getting very home sick. Her smiles when she saw her dad at the airport were great to see. And I got to take a nap this evening!

This week we are finally and really and truly meeting with the realtor. And I'm going to my favorite chiropractor. And I'm having a West Wing marathon with Christie. Other than that, this week is all packing and working out. I'm trying to get my motivation back.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So are you looking for apts in RI? Anything new on potential moving dates?

Kate Walz said...

We're moving to NH, not RI. We plan on renting for a year to get acclimated and hopefully pay off debt that much faster. Ryan says we'll be moving within six months, but nothing more specific yet.

Lisa said...

Oops. Sorry. You should hang on until October! We're celebrating Mom's 60th with family in Oct in Branson. Not sure yet how we're traveling, but it would be cool if we could make it to KC. So, okay, don't really hold of moving for that. But it would be sweet if that worked out.