It is past 2 am. I am awake. The tiny possessor of my heart is smiling in her sleep next to me. If I wasn't worried about waking her, I'd go get the camera.
I've had an onslaught of writing ideas lately. Tomorrow I'm taking my laptop for a consultation, as the top is trying rather hard to separate from the bottom. It's fragile status is a writing deterrent for me. I have an environmental standard when I write. Preferably with fresh flowers, sunlight, and hot tea.
My Nikon and I are reacquainting ourselves, and I'm begging for lenses. Ryan and I keep lists of what we'd like as gifts saved on a shared computer. It's been in place for a very long time, and been a very good system when holidays and birthdays come up and I get stumped. Ryan, never stumped. Me, always stumped. And I'm usually a gift guru. Currently on my list is lenses for our camera and collectible bottles of wine for future celebrations.
It's been almost a year since Paris, and my travel bug is starting to nibble. Since Rory's birth, I've been to Colorado, Oklahoma twice, and New England twice. I'm leaving again for New England in two weeks. I think that's helping. But I still want to go to Egypt. I'm hoping that will be our first trip once we decide to travel again (i.e.--Rory is old enough to go with us or stay with her grandparents).
No news on the job front, but that's OK. I knew my chances were slim. Are slim--the position is still open.
No comments:
Post a Comment