Ryan: Under a lot of pressure at work right now, but maintaining well. Still managing to be ever-so-helpful at home, he's a super husband and parenting buddy. He keeps me smiling and spoiled. And it's so, so fun to watch him play with his daughter, put her to bed, and then join me for a glass of wine.
Aurora: Starting to realize she's a separate person from Mama and Papa. She only falls asleep in a full body hug, and she's started reaching for us. She loves her cereal, and is really interested in the dog. She likes to grab Gracie's nose. Her coordination is getting better and she likes to grab things.
Me: I applied for a job with The New York Times and, even though my chances are slim, it's been fun being excited about something for me again. I'm really qualified for it, and I did a fab job (with lots of help) on my cover letter and resume. I did find an error on the cover letter after I sent it. I was a little hard on myself about it, but I'm over it now. Nothing to do but move on. Can't change it.
No comments:
Post a Comment