| Jenny Jo, Me, Christie, Amy, and Gayla on our way to retro club FunkyTown |
I had a fantastic birthday! Got to see lots of friends on Saturday at our BBQ. I drank Sidecars and smoked a cigar (my first. Overrated, but I looked like a mob boss--which was the point).
The four ladies above and I went dancing (I found the blue velvet nineties mini dress at Vintage Vogue in Independence).
For my birthday, Ryan gave me a shoe shopping trip, which meant he took me shopping and was sweet and wonderful and gave no 'bored' vibes at all. He even put on jeans and a decent shirt instead of his usual weekend attire (basketball shorts and a t-shirt). At Halls I found these on sale in a gorgeous turquoise suede, and thus, my birthday present was chosen.
Jenny Jo and Ben left after our shopping trip, and I've been relaxing with TV this afternoon (and a great Skype session with my dad and stepmom).
This week school really starts grooving, so that will be taking up a lot of time. Tomorrow we see the rest of our family portraits, and I am so excited!!! I think I'll wear my new shoes....
No comments:
Post a Comment