Sunday, August 15, 2010

So much attitude.

2 comments:

thelowreysfour said...

This is really a comment for your last post. You are right, everything is a phase, and it will take her little tummy to get used to eating solid foods. Don't feel bad if you and Ryan need a break and need to let her cry it out every once in a while. We had to do that with our kids a few times, and so far...no damage. It's hard sometimes because you think, "but I'm her mom, I'm supposed to help her through things like this." but sometimes the best way to help your child is to take a step back. Trust your instincts. I hope this is coming across as encouragement, I'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything. I just mean to say that I totally understand.

The Three Little Bears said...

Thank you for being a follower! I love your title and the love you have for your family and life.

I don't know if you have added my new blog (deleted my old one) to your reading list, but here is the link to it:

http://threelittlebearsstonecottage.blogspot.com/

Thank you!