Tuesday, September 21, 2010

An open letter

to that guy who sings that annoying song.

"I'm trying hard to describe this girl without being disrespectful. The way her booty moves..."

Dear pop star whose name I haven't bothered learning:

If you stop thinking about her ass, it might be easier to describe her with some respect.

Hope that helps,

K

2 comments:

thelowreysfour said...

Hey I'm sorry to read about all the craziness, that went on in your life this past month (not the good stuff, just the hard stuff). I've been thinking about you a lot lately, just thought you should know. I totally understand wanting to take it easy for a while. I hope it's refreshing for you. Also glad to hear that your Grandma is doing so much better.

Kate Walz said...

Thanks! It has been nutty. Finally settling down. Ready for September to be over, though.