I have not posted in a while. Here goes:
Work is most awesome, love it. My schedule is now crazy.
In an effort to use up the money in our health spending account before it expires and we lose it, I got THREE pairs of glasses today. It feels like the most decadent think I've ever done. And we still might not use up all the money. Ryan suggested using it to get Lasik, but I'm still not a candidate. My new optometrist is kind of cute. Reminds me of Ryan.
Last night Ryan took me out for a "Congrats on your job!" and "I love you" night. I had no idea what we were doing until I saw "Rock of Ages" on the marquee of the theater. Raunchy tribute to 80s music, and SO FUN. Bonus: since I had no idea where we were going, Ryan had to advise me on clothes. He did a bang up job, I felt like I had the perfect outfit on. The man knows me well. After the show we went to Manifesto, our favorite bar, for cocktails. So fun.
Tomorrow night is our anniversary party at the Marquee Lounge (I won a free party). I rented a dress (I know! But I wanted to look super special and feel glamorous) by Badgley Mischka. It's sea green with gold sequins all over it and it fits me perfect and bang on for my body type. Pictures coming.
Boogs seems to be doing well with all the changes. She's a super cutie. She loves to sing and move things around the house (the cats' food dish is currently on Rory's book shelf). She's getting to be a great dancer, and I think her quantum physics is coming along nicely. She also loves to be swung in circles by her arms.
She also LOVES the Foo Fighter's song "Bridges Burning" off their new (best in a while) album. I can't tell you how happy this makes me.
I think that's all the news. Life feels crazy busy, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of our new style.
1 comment:
Oh those eyes. That headbanging! I love it. What a little rockstar.
Post a Comment