- I can't believe it's Tuesday. I lost my vacation to a cold from hell.
- Husband is currently making the most beautiful sound in the world: vacuuming the living room.
- I am eating a salad for the first time in like a week. Pretty vegetable deprived after living off chicken soup and Gatorade.
- It's mostly spinach, goat cheese, and walnuts, but I'm counting it.
- I got our family vacation itinerary figured out! Down to the minute. I am the boss of fun!
- I've also charted which of our hotels have microwaves as well as free breakfast for minimal spending on food. Yes. Charted.
- And if we have a flat tire? Don't care. I expect we'll have extra time thanks to both of us driving too fast.
- Oh, and cause, I'm, um, super laid back.
- Rory has her last dance class tonight. Friday is rehearsal (with me helping backstage and Ryan videoing up front), Saturday is a performance (with grandparents and Aunt Jane in attendance) and Sunday is the last performance and we are done with dance for the summer!
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment