Saturday, June 1, 2013

  • Recital one (the one I volunteered at) is over.
  • I am exhausted.
  • I met an honest to goodness spoiled rotten brat this evening. The kid that hits things and runs around and shows no control over body or emotions and then tries to act like a cute baby to get an adult to carry her. It was unreal.
  • By the end I was the only one she listened to. Or avoided. :)
  • I remembered why I never wear my cute suede red mary janes. Holy blister hell.
  • Rory did better this evening, did more of the routine, and was more confident.
  • Unfortunately, spoiled brat was standing next to her, and Brat's lack of physical control meant she almost took Rory out during one of the performances.
  • Rory's glare could be seen from the back of the theater.
  • She recovered and danced, no tears, but it was close.
  • Then, after the curtain call, Brat's lack of control sent Rory's face into a wall. That one ended in tears.
  • For some reason half of the pictures aren't showing up as pics, so I can't resize and caption. Lame o.
Cuddling with Gracie this morning.


Running to the first performance.

Waiting to go onstage







No comments: