Rory loved bowling. I lost count of all the "MOM, DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!" This bowling alley had slides for kids to push the ball down, instead of trying to lug the ball. I hated bowling as a kid because I felt too little for it. Rory did not have that problem.
Rory also finished her first week of chore tracking, and with only one hiccup. One night she did not clean her room, and she lied about it. So she did not get a magnet for clean room, and she almost didn't get the respect magnet either. However, her remorse was genuine and seemed to even surprise her a little. She couldn't believe how bad she felt about it. To make up for the room, she scrubbed baseboards and earned her magnet on a different day.
![]() |
| Completed chore chart! Her (over the top) privilege this week: a trip to the aquarium with Mom. Next week it will be toned down to the park or something. |
![]() |
| Trying to get pictures of the food for my report without being too obvious. |
Yup, my face is gigantic right now.
Her "I'm winning!" face. And the kid did a bowl a spare.
She carried her own ball around, although she came very close to dropping an 11 lber on her foot.
The slide. Genius.
Daddy would reaim the slide for her in between pushes.
The first attempt, without the slide. The ball got stuck halfway down the lane and had to be rescued by staff.









No comments:
Post a Comment