Friday, March 21, 2014

Good news: I've lost 25 lbs in 9 days, I'm currently wearing non maternity jeans (although with a loose shirt to hide the squishy overflow), and I have 20 lbs to go to my prepregnancy weight (Yes, I gained 45 lbs. I gained a lot with Rory, too. It always ends up in my face, boobs, and ass). Yay for little chow hounds and super boobs.

Bad news: My hormones are banana pants and I am overdoing it. Today husband is making me sit still and watch TV and play video games and not be on my feet so my internal wound can actually heal.

Other news: Rory is coming home tonight, after informing her grandparents that she has to, because she stayed with them for a very long time, but she will leave them with rainbows to remember her by. Also, she sings songs to Andrew, and they all start with "Andrew, I love you" and go from there. My favorite was "Love is hearts and diamonds swirled with chocolate pudding." Cause, it is.

We're going to have family game night tonight, tomorrow she has a fairytale tea at the library, and Sunday will be relaxed while we get her in back to school mode (this was her Spring Break).

Scowling in his sleep, he could tell Mama had put him down.

No comments: