Holy spoily pants!
Rory and Ryan made me a coconut cake with lemon filling. They also made me a brown sugar body scrub, perfume (that smells awesome), and lip balm. Ryan got me a Flip Belt for running, and if it ever cools down, I intend to enjoy it very much.
On top of which, I received two cookbooks, a pair of earrings, a card game, make up remover, make up brush cleanser, a page of fake moustaches, and wine. I was also taken out to a movie, and I get even more dinner this week. Spoily pants.
We spent Saturday at Worlds and Oceans of Fun with my inlaws using the free tickets I got secret shopping. Fun fun fun. Back to real life (and Ryan starts his new gig) tomorrow.
 |
| Sleepy and fighting it |
 |
| Grandma smooches |
 |
| The moustache gang |
 |
| Yummy lemon curd |
 |
| Yes, that says 34 in candles. No, I am not 34. Silly husband. |
 |
| Finished! |
 |
| Clarifying butter for hollandaise sauce |
 |
| He was done with his experiment. |
 |
| Celebratory Big Sister Club dance |
 |
| Deklan Gabriel |
 |
| Momma was a rockstar. |
 |
| Andrew and Edson had some giggles. |
 |
| 9+ lbs and sunny side up! |
 |
| And another tiny dance party. |
 |
| Letting Carrie do the work at our birthday cake class. |
 |
| The pink bucket is a favorite right now. |
 |
| Naked! |
No comments:
Post a Comment