- I got another promotion, and I love managing my team, but the stress is starting to get to me.
- Aurora turned 9 with a six gal slumber party. She is doing chess, piano, martial arts and swimming lessons right now.
- Andrew turns 5 next month and wants to invite his friends to a trampoline park.
- Ryan turns 42 tomorrow and has yet to figure out what the hell he wants to do, but the kids have big plans.
- Andrew bought Ryan legos for his birthday, looking at each one and saying, "Do you think Daddy will let me play with this one?"
- Aurora picked out female superhero Valentine's at Target and taped lollipops in them last night.
- I was finally home last night, and it was so good. Read stories and silly poems to the kids at bed time, hung out on the couch and debated modern medicine with Ryan (who also steamed mussels).
- We've gotten a dog since last I posted. At almost 7 months she is 65 pounds and a goof.
- We planned an anniversary trip for this summer. While the kids go to NH to hang out with my parents, we're going to Cairo.
- We may also go to the cabin over spring break - Andrew has never been.
- We finished the house build and moved in almost a year ago.
- I started reviewing movies on the side.
Thursday, February 14, 2019
First post in... over a year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment