In excellent deal finding news, my friend Christie is donating her 16 year old dresser with a bookcase hutch to the baby room! So we will be sanding and painting, and taking them out to dinner. Yay for hand me downs!
Doctor appointment this afternoon. The weekend will be spent doing school stuff while Ryan helps out a friend with house construction stuff. It's. Going. To. Rock.
2 comments:
So apparently I need to quit reading your blog because last night I dreamt I was pregnant and then all of a sudden I had a baby and you were explaining to me how to breast feed. NOT COOL, KATE! Get out of my dreams! Anyways, your weekend sounds wonderful! Enjoy your last couple months of people coming up and touching your belly without your permission! ;)
:D Sorry, Em. I'll try to respect boundaries a little more in the future.
I've had crazy labor dreams lately, and one in which Ryan was a hamster. Good times.
Post a Comment