Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yesterday's doc appointment went well. I'm almost 6 and a half months pregnant, and I've gained 20 pounds for the whole pregnancy, which is pretty awesome. Supposedly, my weight gain will slow down while baby's speeds up for the next few months, but we will see. There is nothing more motivating to me than doing well, so I'm significantly more intent on getting to the gym today.

She's still head down (has been for over a month), and she had her back on the left side. At my midwife appointment last week she was doing head spins and flipped from one side to the other pretty quick.

She also seems to be trying to get me onto a feeding schedule. My stomach doesn't really growl noticeably anymore, I assume because of lack of space (same reason I get wicked hungry, and then can't eat much). Instead of a growling stomach, I get hungry baby kicks. I wonder if she's going to be the treat her mother is when she's hungry. ;) And since I'm currently hungry and getting kicked, I better go eat something.

No comments: