Thursday, October 1, 2009

My shower is getting closer! I'm so, so excited, it sounds like Christie and JJ have it in the bag. Bummed that a very good friend of mine likely won't make it, but so it goes.

I am so excited it's fall, I love the holiday seasons and the weather and the fashion and the fireplace. This weekend is a mums festival, so we're going to go look at pretty fall flowers and buy a few for the garden. Also going to get the trim up in the baby room and be REALLY DONE WITH IT. Ditto the rocking horse getting finished. Then I will post pictures!

Tonight I'm having dinner at Cheesecake with my aunt, then Ryan and I are going to the free Owl City show at the Beaumont tonight. It's free if you're over 21 because supposedly you'll drink. Muah ha ha.

Tomorrow I go to my internship (of which I was offered a 3rd today, btw. Everyone wants me to work for free), and then I volunteer. Then I'm getting a manicure (to reign in these crazy pregnancy nails). After that we are going to a BBQ to visit with some friends of Ryan's who are in town, and then I'm going to another friends 30th birthday. So, it's going to be a lil crazy.


No comments: