Sunday, October 4, 2009

Today I retested my sugar and it's PERFECT! So, to celebrate, I binged on brownies and cupcakes. Or not... I bought a Dennis Lehane book I've been wanting to read.

The chair rail is on in the nursery, Tuesday I'm sanding and painting the door and touching up the trim. Then it's FINISHED. Ready for decorating! I need to find a small black or white dresser to put in there. And maybe a throw a rug.

I kind of abandoned my man mid project today when I was sitting on the stairs of the garage while he was sawing the rail, and I fell asleep. Turned into a nap on the couch while he finished up. I might have overdone it this weekend.

But I had a lovely, impromptu, get together with Gayla. We had dinner, got coffee (or sugar free hot chocolate in my case), book and grocery shopped. It's been a while since we've had a chance to catch up, so that was awesome.

Now I'm tired and home, ready for bed and book! This week is going to be busy!

Monday: Internship, Bradley Birth class (www.bradleybirth.com)
Tuesday: Class, with evening class cancelled, so time spent touching up paint and sanding door
Wednesday: Internship and a free evening! Time to clean my house...
Thursday: Class, and my littlest bro turns 8. Another free evening! Getting excited...
Friday: Internship, then volunteering. Then possibly heading to Springfield to help friend throw bridal shower...

25 weeks down! 15 to go! I can't believe the 2nd trimester is almost over!

No comments: