Monday, November 9, 2009

Home from Colorado! While I had a good time with Ryan's family, and the play was a lot of fun, I can't help but feel that spending 18 hours in the car over three days was a bit much.

My new phone is amazing, and was super helpful on the trip. Since it has GPS, and the most amazing, actually functional voice recognition ever, we didn't need to worry about taking directions everywhere. It even navigated county roads and the middle of nowhere like a pro. It is just too cool, and I'm looking forward to having it when I'm driving all over NE later this week.

Flutter Bug (her newest nickname) is doing just dandy. I think I've started having some Braxton Hicks contractions, but I'm not thinking about it much. There's so much movement and pressure and stretching and oddness that I think my best plan of dealing with it is to just write it off as 'what's happening' and not focus on it beyond categorizing it as 'not pain'.

New England shower on Sunday! So excited to see my dad and family. Midwife appointment tomorrow, and fly out Wednesday!

No comments: