I read an article that basically said "Hey! You! Yes, YOU! Yes, some people go into labor early. You aren't one of them. It's time to resign yourself to another 5-6 weeks of pregnancy. This will keep you from driving yourself and everyone around you nutso."
Which I probably needed.
She's been super, super active for the best week, surprising since she's supposedly running out of space. Lots of kicking and squirming. I think she's annoyed that she can't move the way she wants to. I get similarly annoyed.
Doc appointment today. From now on I get to see my doc, midwife, and chiropractor once a week. Tomorrow is our last sonogram, and I'm very excited to see her.
Loving our new Wii Fit (gift from the inlaws). I find I make better choices when results are presented to me. And, our weights fluctuate almost identically based on what we eat, which is kind of cool. The five pounds we both gained the day after ordering pizza was eye opening. Holy salt retention, batman.
In the meantime, I'm just focusing on getting enough protein (I can happily live off of fruit and nuts), and getting ready for the holidays. Once the holidays end, I anticipate being incredibly stir crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment