Mostly I don't like not knowing things. And the Internet and all the mommy bloggers/posters are a very vague bunch.
I think she's started dropping, most because the little butt that has been sticking out directly under my ribs for the past few weeks is several inches south of where it has been. I tested this theory by telling Ryan give her little bottom a pat, and he went for her usual spot, said "huh!" and had to move his hand down to find her.
But the bouncing thing is because there were a few days where she was down, but then she was back up, but then she was down. Now she's been down for a few days, but I'm not feeling any of that groin heaviness everyone talks about. I definitely have some increased pelvic discomfort (and my back is sore from KOing Ryan on Wii boxing. Muah ha ha ha).
The midwife said that baby drops and engages, and then we very likely go into labor two weeks later. So if she is dropping, that adds more credence to the whole 'coming early' thing. Ugh, whatever.
In more fun news, she's in what I have decided to call the "upside down flying ninja" position. Her head is down, her back is lined up in the middle. She has her left leg crossed in front of her, and her right leg is fully extended, kind of wrapping around my right side. Look out!
No comments:
Post a Comment