That's a lot of clothes. I finally feel like we have enough snuggly warm things for her to barf on and need to be changed 5 times a day without her freezing in the winter. Also had 4 snuggly hats, a bunch of socks, and a couple pair of shoes (which she so needed....no). She probably has too many clothes now, but I am reassured. So, you know...she can come anytime now....
My cat has upped her freakish bodyguarding of me in the last two days. She already was following me room to room and sleeping no less than six inches away from me. She was warning off the dog if she got to close. Now she's hunting the dog down and warning her. Poor Gracie. I'm hoping Maggie has some kind of kitty voodoo knowledge that I'm going into labor, and that's why she's being a freak.
I can dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment