Sunday, January 17, 2010

Note the charming quote under the now finished ticker up there.

Hilarious.

The day that has been marked on the google calendar for months (with my husband's cheeky RSVP of "Maybe") has arrived. I am not expecting a lot of action. But I'm feeling nostalgic.

8 months ago we found out about this little girl (who is now sleeping after a day of trying to kick her way out my side).

6 months ago we told our friends.

5 months ago we went to Paris.

3 months ago I had my baby shower and we finished the nursery.

2 months ago I had another baby shower and visited family.

1 month ago everyone told me this baby would be early. AH-ha ha ha ha.

I really want to get the announcements ordered, and would like to know her weight/length/time/day stats now so I can check that off my list. Although, I need a picture of her for them, too...

No comments: