Today I started my freezer stocking. Made lasagna and baked ziti. Tomorrow I'll make chicken noodle soup. I decided to go with spelt pasta for all of it, cut some fat, add some protein. I also picked up some tofu sour cream, because Ryan and I both like tofu cream cheese. I tried some of the hot ziti (the recipe with the sour cream), and I have to say, tofu sour cream is kind of disgusting. I am hoping that in the full meal it's better.
I've calmed down about the kid coming and resigned myself to waiting for a while. Even with dilation and effacement, I think my body is still figuring out what it needs to do. Contractions come, but they're very irregular, and very mild. So, despite my multiple weeks of so-called readiness, I think my body is confused.
It's taking some effort to focus on the end of January, but, I think it'll keep me saner. So I'm trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment