Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Today my friend Em brought over some chili for my freezer. Post baby stocking has begun! So grateful for generous friends.

And, in an attempt to bribe the baby out, I made chocolate chip cookies. My strategy is a "You think that tastes good in amniotic fluid, wait till you taste it in breast milk!" But I think she knows I've got no idea what I'm talking about.

Other then that, not much happened today. Had a doc appointment where we confirmed that I am, indeed, still pregnant. I opted out of the pelvic exam, because knowing my dilation and effacement does nothing but make me crazy. Then I had a chiropractic appointment, where she did a sleep adjustment on me. So, combined with some homeopathic remedies, I am hoping to actually sleep tonight. Before 3 am. Without worrying about everything. That would be super great.



No comments: