Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Search Continues

So, please throw in your two cents. Pansies or cherries?




I am partial to the cherries, the problem is that my bathing suit looks like this (although, I manage to wear it without making slutty faces). Now, would that be a little too cutesy? Or just adorable enough?




3 comments:

Lisa said...

I still like the orange one best, but I don't really have a preference to contribute between the two of these. However, I will say that I don't think that having complementary bathing suits is too cutsy. It's not like you're matching. And besides, you and Ryan like to be cute. Why not let Rory join in? Get Ryan a matching suit, and then you can talk about too cutsy. Haha. In fact, I'd like to see that.

Kate Walz said...

I missed the orange one, someone outbid me by 50 cents, so that's not an option. I have plenty of time, and I haven't found anything I love, so I'll probably keep looking around. The red one will probably be back up.

Lisa said...

50 cents! What a bummer. Not sure if you're interested, but I just bought this swimsuit (with the matching hat) for a recent baby shower: http://www.crazy8.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524445983523&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306245313&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395917465&bmUID=1268596266000. You might like that one or something else there.