I got pretty negative about the birth, I'm not going to lie. I like letting babies cook as long as possible, and Faith was induced at 37 weeks because of high blood pressure. Research I have seen and things I have read all agree that the more interventions you do, the more likely you end up with a c-section. I was pretty convinced after I heard about the induction that she would end up having a c-section. I could not be happier to be wrong! Even with the induction, epidural, and pitocin, she delivered Myles vaginally. I'm so happy for her, because she is definitely the exception!
My other cousin, Sarah, turned me on to Dr. Sears. He's big into attachment parenting, frowns on crying it out, and had some great advice. I no longer feel like I need to immediately start transitioning Rory to her crib for naps.
My own adorable baby is quite the smiler these days. Evidence:
And, proof we just might be related:

No comments:
Post a Comment