Good week!
Got home Sunday, attempted to do Rory's pics Monday, had the Peterson's over for dinner Tuesday, relaxed Wednesday, had great pics of Rory done Thursday, and volunteered today!
In the good news department, I get to do my last three grad school classes via email this fall! I have the summer to focus on getting the house ready to sell (we've already started talking to her realtor) and then we move (hopefully for my birthday!) and then I can finish my masters from home. In New Hampshire!
Also good news: The baby has started taking naps in her crib! She doesn't fall asleep in it, but she will stay asleep in it! I've started getting a little bit of time to myself in the afternoon while she naps. It's very lovely.
This weekend we are finishing the basement completion project. Hopefully, I will have some adorable pictures of Aurora for you to peruse next week. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment