Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Well well well!

Rory and I had a wonderful weekend in Oklahoma! We finally got to relax with mom, no floods or craziness. We got pedicures, went out to eat, did some shopping. I also got to see my friend Jennifer for a quick lunch, and Aimee (award for longest friendship) and I met for coffee and the exchanging of cupcakes and books.

Yesterday we attempted to have Rory's pictures done with Christina Lundeen, but the little diva was having none of it. I like Lundeen's photos of kids and babies--no prostitots. She also seems to have a real eye--she doesn't camouflage with PhotoShop like so many photographers seem to these days. We're going to try again on Thursday, hopefully going a little earlier in the day will help avoid some drama.

Right now the chubby thighed sweetie is standing in the exersaucer we borrowed from the Lowreys. She's more excited about standing then with the toys on it, but she looks pretty pleased with herself. When we tried it right after we brought it home, it was a little difficult for her stand, but now she loves to stand all the time, so this is awesome!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

hooray I get an award for being a long time friend!!! Mwahahahaha you can't get rid of me ever!! And I had never heard the word prostitot until today. I'll definitely have to remember that one. Coffee with you was awesome and I love the cook book. Thank you again!

thelowreysfour said...

I'm so glad she likes the exersaucer!