I was wrong about my 200th post statement. I have some drafts that I never posted that Blogger counted. I apologize for duping you.
Today is the first day I've noticed Rory really paying attention to music. Right now, she is rolling side to side on her mat and grabbing the hanging toys. Yesterday she got frustrated because she wanted to pull the toys on her exersaucer into her mouth, but she doesn't quite have the strength to make them bend that much yet. So she substitutes by reaching for them, and then sucking her hands. She also likes her rattles and teething rings. Anything that she can put in her mouth is awesome.
She's getting pretty good at sitting up. Her balance isn't all there yet, but she can keep it up for a little while. She's sitting on my lap right now and trying to eat a burp cloth.
Not sure what we're doing today. I got a ton of laundry done last night while being an insomniac. I got Rory to bed really easily, which kind of surprised of me (Ryan usually does the bedtime routine). Today we aren't planning on a whole lot. I'm so exhausted from not sleeping that I'm not feeling very goal oriented. So we're just going to play and take naps together.
I'm looking forward to Ryan getting home Sunday so I can sleep. Monday is a check up for Aurora and then heading to my in-laws for a visit since Ryan has a busy work week.
No comments:
Post a Comment