| Gracie, as wing dog. |
And, one last thing.
I know I have a lot of strong and loudly state opinions. But they're just my opinions. I don't look down on anyone who is an omni eater or feels more comfortable birthing in a hospital or whatever. I hope my experiences inspire them to research other options, but I certainly don't think anyone is a lesser person or parent. Just like I hope nobody looks down on me for rejecting meat or having a home birth or being liberal or all the other things I am. I'm just sharing.
2 comments:
i didn't even know you had a home birth! rock on! that's my plan too (if i ever manage to get knocked up) my mom had my last two brothers at home and it was amazing! =)
Aw, yay! I'm a total home birth junkie now. I had the most amazing team of midwives. It was incredibly empowering and fulfilling and just perfect. A big part of us considering a second child is the opportunity to do a home birth again.
If you want to read it, here is our home birth story!
http://teamwalz.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-birthday-aurora-jane.html
Post a Comment