Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blergh

this is a late post, as I usually suffer sleep difficulties, but when my husband is gone it is full blown insomnia.

Tonight I designed 3 logos for a contest my friend is having for their new business. And now I'm just watching my sleep time escape.

Tomorrow is a busy day. Breakfast meeting means an early start (and an early finish). Gym, therapy, picking up new patio furniture, eating dinner on said patio furniture. ;)

Job is good. So grateful I got to stay home with Rory for so long (and still can, really). My choice to work, get to do it part time on my terms (except for maybe pay ;)  ). My little chic is pretty independent these days, I know she'll be fine away from me and playing with friends. Beginning a career now does kind of weigh in on the decision to have more babies. I don't want to have to go back to work after 6 weeks, I feel like it's a 'baby' or 'work' decision. And right now I chose work.

Which is good. I like it. Nice people. Great coffee (the Roasterie is a client). Free soap (as is Indigo Wild and their Zum Zum soaps).

I'm barely coherent.

Time for the big guns:  Andrew Weil and the attic fan.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

sharalee said...

=) i'm glad i started following you...i like your life.

Kate Walz said...

Diggin that insomnia, huh? :P

I like it, too. I'm enjoying your phoenix-esque transformation into your new life, as well.