Saturday, June 11, 2011

We're having a nice weekend!

Friday night was the Nelson Atkins Young Friends of Art Happy Hour, which I'm a member of, and also take pictures for. Ryan and Rory went with me. They roamed the grounds and looked at sculptures while I took photos. Then I went and joined them for a little bit, then back to photos, then they came in and Rory fed people pretzels, officially the youngest friend of art.

Saturday we went to Loose Park, where I took pictures of the Doll family for a friend. Ryan, Rory, and Gracie played in the park, and then we all went to Coal Vines for lunch. We'd never eaten there, they had delicious pizza and a good wine list. Rory passed out on the way home, and Ryan and I layed out in the sun. I read, and he made us mint juleps.

Tomorrow is 'official' weekend stuff. Cleaning, meal planning, etc. One week till the summer BBQ!

No comments: