My first 40 hour work week since 2008 went really well, despite having a nasty head cold and sounding mannish.
Birthday week kicked off yesterday, you could tell because Ryan has to endure "But it's my birthday week!" until August 27 (my party is the 26).
My dress for the party arrived and it's way hot, but I can't eat till Friday.
We've been awful at eating lately, partly because the last month has been super busy. I feel like I haven't eaten well since my family visited in July. Now that I'm back to my normal schedule this week, I'm hoping I can get us back on the super vegan train. I've been super bad about omni eating lately, and I can totally tell. I've put weight on and I just feel sluggish and icky. Maybe if we had stronger convictions about why we do the vegan thing it would be easier, but I honestly don't feel too bad about it. We try, we slip, we try again. Whatever.
Ryan is down almost another 10 pounds, by the way. He has not been slipping near as much as me. He looks damn fine!
I have a birthday party to go to tonight, and I'm trying to get my head in the game. I really just want to sleep.
Tomorrow night we're having family birthday celebration. Dinner and the Quixotic at the Crossroads. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment