Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh, my marriage makes me giggle

Ryan and I are on a never-ending journey to be better with our money. Part of what drives us is that we don't really look at where we were 5 years ago and all the improvements we've made. We are constantly re-evaluating our current stance and finding ways to be more fiscally intelligent.

That said, Ryan has a project he wants to do, that may turn into money, and it may not. And he's been trying to get me to listen to him explain it. And I have been less than accommodating, as my schedule is a little hectic these days. Finally I said "make a business plan and email it to me!"

He thought that was a great idea, and used a form from work as a template.

The first sentence made me laugh:
Ryan has found a way to spend ~$400 for fun (and hopefully profit) and is attempting significant other signoff.


He also had this in there:

No comments: