Sunday, December 4, 2011

We had a lovely, relaxing weekend.  Yesterday we did the routine cleaning and grocery shopping, today I touched up all the paint in the hallway/entryway. I also bought my dress for our Christmas party. It's bee-u-tee-full. 
I fill it out better than the dress form.
Our annual party is on Saturday, and I am so, so excited. A couple regulars won't be there, which is a shame, but we have SO MANY new people coming! And I think the new people and the regulars are really going to hit it off. Sadly, it will be the last Christmas party for sometime for a friend of ours, he's moving to Seattle to do AIDS research. Glad we can see him off. Another friend got a job with Facebook and is moving soon, too. I have to say, I have some very talented friends.

With my love of all things vintage, I have fallen in love with the Puppini Sister's Christmas Album. It's on Spotify. I'm excited for it to be part of our party soundtrack. This year we are also doing a Mistletoe corner for couples (or frisky singles) to get their photo taken under. 

Also, a congratulations to my friends the Cooks, they were finally able to announce their pregnancy! It's been a long trip to this point, and I'm so, so happy for them!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks, Katherine! Lovely dress. :)