Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Letter writing

Rory and I have started writing letters to family. She dictates, I write, and then she practices writing her name and decorates them with stickers. We are going to try to do it weekly, and today was the first. She wrote this letter to Caitlin: 

Dear Caitlin, 

Today we went to the park. I rode on my tricycle and Mommy helped push my tricycle so I could move my legs and do it. And then I played with the kids. We said, "Quack quack!" but no ducks came over. There were all gone cause it was too cold and icy water. 

We kept trying to find our way back to the playground. We went through a tunnel. We got out of the tunnel before the dragon came back. It's not coming back now. 

We went back to the playground. Then we went home. I think I swinged before we left, and the other kids went back to school. 

We had tuna sandwich and I had chocolate milk!

Did you have a good day? I hope to see you soon. 

Love, 
Aurora

No comments: