Thursday, May 23, 2013

  • We canceled our trip to CO for the long weekend.
  • I barely have a voice and am hacking up junk. Lovely.
  • Rory went to the doctor yesterday after she got an ear infection in 30 minutes. Seriously. She was fine, and within 30 minutes she was crying and pulling on her ear and in very real pain. I didn't know ear infections could do that.
  • I'm reminding my self that everyone does things differently and their kids turn out fine. Even mine does.
  • This was brought on when babysitting and realizing I have no idea how to make formula. I went home and asked Ryan, "Where we supposed to do that?" He said, "She's fine." But suddenly I'm worried about her bone density.
  • Even though we're staying home, Ryan still has to go back to Colby for his bitcoin rigs, so Rory and I are having fruit and cheese and crackers for dinner and watching a movie.
  • I am addicted to The Good Wife and they actually have an episode about bitcoin. Here is the brief, and surprisingly great, explanation of what bitcoin is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fazu1rgr9k
  • I planted three new rose bushes this year, and our yellow one bloomed today and smells absolutely glorious.
  • Rory had her dance class pictures this week, and she was so excited she was practically vibrating.

 



No comments: