- We had a lovely weekend with lots of friends.
- Saturday afternoon Rory and I went to a birthday party for a school friend.
- Saturday night, Tory and Ward came over for wine and chatting and Bang!.
- Sunday we had a bbq with the Youngers and Halls. Six kids, six adults. We had to move eating inside, but got to enjoy dessert on the deck.
- Rory had a blast. Scott pushed her and Katie on the swings and taught her a new song (one for the money) and John said her house bed was "really cool" which made her night. She and Emily had a tea party. She slept very, very well.
- Rory's cold is starting to leave, but she seems to have permanent snot face in the meantime.
- I think I'm getting her cold. Sore throat and coughing.
- If it's not gone by Thursday, I'm not going to go to the cabin for Memorial Day as previously planned. Being sick and traveling sounds miserable.
- I've been convinced, once again, to be the good guy. Ugh.
- Ryan got back from his second trip to western Kansas in two weeks. After spending 8 or so of the last 14 days as a single parent, I'd very much like 3 days to myself.
![]() |
| Sleepy bear. |
![]() |
| Very big bouncy slide at the birthday party. I couldn't believe she went down it. |
![]() |
| You're supposed to throw balls to knock the floating ones off, but mostly the kids just played with the floating ones. |



No comments:
Post a Comment