Monday, August 5, 2013

I wonder how long this will last

Today I am really on top of things. Like, a lot.

  • I got up at 7:30 and made a breakfast casserole and coffee.
  • Since I'm going out to dinner with a friend tonight, I have Philly cheese steak in the crockpot for Ryan to make sandwiches for himself and Roo for dinner.
  • I made lemon bars. From scratch.
  • My kitchen is super clean and I'm working down the rest of my list.
  • Unfortunately, it includes putting away Arkham Horror, which takes forever.
  • Rory is eating lunch and waiting for her friends to get home from the zoo so she can play outside.
  • I may even get a nap in.
And I am not the person who gets up early and makes the family breakfast. I wouldn't mind it, particularly once Rory is back in school. I'm more of the "Ryan goes to work and I wake up with Rory in bed with me at about 10 and we spend thirty minutes deciding what we want to do for breakfast" person.

Since it's Monday, I'm hoping this is a good sign for my week. But Ryan works from home tomorrow, so I'll probably sleep in instead. We'll see.

No comments: