I can start talking about the baby!
I'm 9 weeks, we announced kind of early because we heard the heartbeat. Which means our miscarriage chances just plummeted. Yay!
I have been mother effing exhausted. Outrageously. Queasy 40% of the day. I hate lots of smells and food, but no real cravings yet.
My husband is incredible. He's been super patient with me while I was a grumpy psychopants all last week, and basically unconscious and napping all this week (and last week). My brain is full of hormone soup, I'm already forgetting things and being a little dopey. Mostly cause I'm tired. I swear.
Rory knows and is excited to be a big sister. We videoed telling her, I'll post at the bottom. After the camera was off she said, "There's two babies, Mommy, a pink one and a blue one." So, Ryan and I have been referring to it as "babies" for a while. We confirmed yesterday: Just one!
No nursery this time, just moving the crib and changing table into our room (we have plenty of space). I do have a secret pinterest board of baby that I'm going to unlock.
It's nice, we got so much gender neutral stuff the first time that we're good on gear. Just a need a stroller, because ours is broken (strollers with no brakes? Not so hot for infants) and a new moby wrap. I wouldn't mind getting a new diaper bag, cause I think the first one is worn to bits.
We're all excited, and yay I can blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment