Big day for the Walz family!
Started our morning with a sonogram, confirming what 95% of people guessed: it's a boy! While all three of us kind of hoped for a girl, we suspected it was a boy (although Rory refused to guess at all, and just said, "I don't know"). Now we face the daunting task of choosing a name. Evelyn Joan is not going to fly.
After that (and phone calls to the grandparents) we went to Faulkner's Pumpkin Ranch. Rory surprised us by insisting on riding the zip line (twice) and riding the mechanical bull (which neither of her parents have ever done). The kid who won't go down a slide, because it's too scary. I asked her if the zip line was scary and she said, "No. I didn't fall." So, there you have it.
I've never posted videos thru Blogger, instead of YouTube. We'll see how they turn out.
![]() |
| Penis and feet |
![]() |
| Profile |








No comments:
Post a Comment